Read On Any Languages

Monday 9 September 2019

loobobilly News: Director Of M.I.T's Media Lab Steps Down Over Ties To Disgraced Financier

Director Of M.I.T's Media Lab Steps Down Over Ties To Disgraced Financier NPR's Rachel Martin talks to M.I.T graduate student Arwa Mboya, who had been demanding M.I.T Media Lab Director Joichi Ito resign after it was revealed he had financial ties to Jeffrey Epstein. NPR's Rachel Martin talks to M.I.T graduate student Arwa Mboya, who had been demanding M.I.T Media Lab Director Joichi Ito resign after it was revealed he had financial ties to Jeffrey Epstein. Business
NPR's Rachel Martin talks to M.I.T graduate student Arwa Mboya, who had been demanding M.I.T Media Lab Director Joichi Ito resign after it was revealed he had financial ties to Jeffrey Epstein.

Read more on NPR
Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Edited by / loobobilly / Powered by / M.S.Aditya